In this program, you will:
- Experience 16 hours of English and business instruction per week, with an emphasis on written and oral communication
- Learn successful leadership principles and models from Cal State Fullerton faculty and local business leaders
- Visit prominent local businesses and industries
- Interact with American Conversation Partners
- Earn a Certificate of Participation
- Enjoy our beautiful Southern California campus
Experience Southern California
Cal State Fullerton is located in the heart of a thriving economic region that is home to some of the world’s most prominent multinational corporations. As part of the English for Business and Leadership program, students will have the opportunity to visit these companies as well as learn from local industry professionals about how to be successful in the global market.
Sample Weekly Schedule
|Morning||Business Vocabulary||Business Writing||Business Conversation||Business Presentation||
Off-campus visit to a local business/ industry and guest speaker
|Noon||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break||Lunch Break|
|Afternoon||Leadership Models||Leadership and Ethics||Leadership and Negotiation||Leadership Communication Styles|
|Self-Guided Library/Research||Self-Guided Library/Research||Self-Guided Library/Research||Self-Guided Library/Research|
You will live at University Village, an apartment-style dormitory next to our campus. You can get to know fellow students, practice English and experience American campus life.
- Furnished rooms include bed, desk, chair, lamp and closet
- On-site pool and recreation center
- Utilities, including Wi-Fi, are included in the rent
- Meal plan included – two meals per day at on-site cafeteria
Cost includes tuition, housing, meal plan, program activities and $100 non-refundable application fee. Total cost subject to change.
Refunds: To receive a refund (less the $100 application fee), you must withdraw from by June 26.