American Language Program / Housing


Students planning to attend our Academic English Program and/or seek Conditional Admission to California State University, Fullerton can choose from any of our normal housing options for international students. Please visit the webpages for each housing option to learn more, including prices and move-in/move-out dates.

On Campus Dorms

On-campus Housing
AEP students can live in the Cal State Fullerton dormitories, where they can meet University students, practice English and learn more about American culture.

University Village

University Village
University Village is a privately owned apartment-style dormitory right across the street from campus. Meal plans and furniture are included in rent.


Cultural Homestay
Living with a homestay family provides unique opportunities to learn more about American culture and practice conversational English.

private apartments

Private apartments
There are several private apartments available within walking distance of campus.

For more information on each of these options, and to submit your housing application, please visit the IPGE Housing page.

For questions about these and other housing options for ALP students, please feel free to contact us. Leave a message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Contact Us

Join our Email list

Join the ALP email list to receive program and application updates.

up arrow