csuf logo

International Programs & Global Engagement

International Student Exchange

Two exchange students smiling while studying outside on campus

Through International Student Exchange (ISX), international students can study at California State University, Fullerton for a semester or an academic year, and pay the same tuition fees as they would at their home institution.

Bilateral Exchange Program Partners

To study at Cal State Fullerton through International Student Exchange, your home institution must be a Bilateral Program Partner with the University.

For more information, visit our Exchange Students page.

University Semester Abroad

If you are an international student and your home institution is not a Bilateral Exchange Program Partner with Cal State Fullerton, you can still study at CSUF for a semester or two through our University Semester Abroad program.

Cal State Fullerton Students

If you are a Cal State Fullerton student, you must choose a school that is a Bilateral Program Partner with the University. The most up-to-date list of CSUF Bilateral Program Partners, as well as majors and requirements, are on the University’s Study Abroad website.

If you would like to study at an institution that is not a Bilateral Program Partner, explore other available programs by country on the Study Abroad website.

CSUF Exchange Student Application

The CSUF Exchange Student Application is for international students looking to study at Cal State Fullerton through our International Student Exchange Program.

exchange student application
Contact ISX
up arrow