Maintaining Student Status / Contact Us

Contact Us

If you have questions or concerns about your immigration status, you can either contact us using the form or make an appointment to meet with one of our International Student Advisors.

Immigration Status Advising

If you would like to speak with an International Student Advisor, you can make an appointment to meet in person. For more information, please visit our advising page.