Travel & Visa

IPGE’s International Students and Scholars (ISS) office can assist international students and visitors seeking a visa to study at California State University, Fullerton. ISS also issues I-20 forms for international students to apply for an F-1 student visa.

In addition, ISS can assist students already in the United States but who are are looking to travel outside the country.

Icon of stacked books

Information and resources about applying for or renewing a visa to study in the U.S.

Icon of a checklist on a piece of paper and a pencil

Guidelines and advice for traveling outside the United States

Icon of a paper form and a pen

Please complete and submit this form to request a travel signature. F-1 and J-1 students must obtain signature on their SEVIS documents before leaving the U.S. Allow 5-7 business days for processing.